Table of contents:
Video: Light Cabbage Salad For Barbecue, Recipe With Photo
White cabbage - 1 fork
Carrots - 1 pc
Corn - 0.5 cans
Green onions - 1 bunch
Sorrel - 0.5 bunch
Ground black pepper - 0.25 tsp
Salt - 0.5 tsp
Orange juice 4 tbsp;
Sunflower oil 4 tbsp.
- 80 kcal
- 20 minutes.
- 20 minutes.
Photo of the finished dish
Step by step recipe with photo
Light, tasty and mega vitamin salad is good not only as an addition to a kebab, but also in itself. Don't miss the moment of young greens and juicy vegetables! You can make salad dressing with lemon juice instead of orange juice, or mix them in equal proportions.
1. Required products: white cabbage, carrots, canned corn, green onions, sorrel, salt and black pepper, sunflower oil, orange juice.
2. Grate the carrots on a medium grater.
3. Finely chop the herbs.
4. Drain water from corn and add to carrots.
5. Finely chop the cabbage. Salt and mash well. The cabbage should soften and give juice.
6. Add cabbage to the rest of the vegetables. Add pepper.
7. Preparing the dressing. Mix oil and juice with a small jar.
8. Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
9. Add dressing to vegetables and mix well.
10. Let the salad brew for about an hour in the refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Such a cabbage salad goes very well with kebabs, and indeed any meat dishes.
Enjoy your meal!