Table of contents:
- Photo of the finished dish
- Step by step recipe with photo
- Other Chinese cabbage salad recipes
Video: Chinese Cabbage And Ham Salad - Recipe With Photo Step By Step
A light Chinese cabbage salad is a great option for a quick dinner. Delicious and satisfying!
Peking cabbage - 1 pc.
Ham - 150 g
Green onions - 0.5 bunch
Dill - 0.5 bunch
Fresh cucumbers - 4 pcs.
Canned peas - 1 can
Salt to taste
Sour cream - 2-3 tbsp.
Granular mustard - 1 tablespoon
- 49 kcal
- 10 min.
- 10 min.
Photo of the finished dish
Step by step recipe with photo
Peking cabbage, it is also Chinese, cabbage is much softer than its counterpart - white cabbage. For this reason, it is great for preparing salads. Cooking a simple and quick salad with Chinese cabbage and ham. To prepare it, we will prepare products according to the list.
We cut the cabbage thinly, the cucumbers - into cubes.
Let's send the chopped ham to the vegetables.
Then the turn of canned peas.
Then turn dill and onion, chopped finely. For dressing, mix sour cream with granular mustard. Add to the salad. Salt to taste. Mix well. The salad with Chinese cabbage and ham is ready!
We serve right there. Enjoy your meal!
Other Chinese cabbage salad recipes
Chinese cabbage and corn salad
- Chinese cabbage salad
- Chinese (Peking) cabbage salad
- Chinese cabbage salad with cheese
- Chinese cabbage salad with chicken and pineapple
- Chinese cabbage, squid and onion salad
- Chinese cabbage salad with canned peas
- Salad with chickpeas, chicken and Chinese cabbage
- Champignon and Chinese cabbage salad