Table of contents:
Video: Potato Soup With Bell Pepper, Recipe With Photo
2023 Author: Catherine Crossman | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:19
Chicken breast: 700 grams;
Water: 2 liters;
Potatoes: 4 pcs;
Carrots: 2 pcs;
Onion: 1 pc;
Garlic: 2 cloves;
Bulgarian pepper: 1 piece;
Sunflower oil: 6 tbsp;
Greens, bay leaves, black pepper, salt - to taste.
- 200 kcal
- 40 minutes
- 40 minutes
Photo of the finished dish
Step by step recipe with photo
This soup is very tasty and quite easy to prepare. The "highlight" is the roasting of all vegetables. Chicken can be easily replaced with any meat, or it can be cooked in vegetable broth.
1. For cooking, you need chicken breast, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, garlic, sunflower oil, onions, herbs, bay leaves, black pepper and other spices are best to taste.
2. Pour the chicken breast with cold water. Boil the broth, add salt and spices. Cut the finished meat into small pieces and add to the broth.
3. Cut potatoes and onions into cubes, pepper into strips.
4. Grate the carrots on a coarse grater, chop the garlic with a garlic press or grate on a fine grater.
5. For 2 tbsp. oil, fry the potatoes until golden brown.
6. For 2 tbsp. oil to fry carrots, garlic and peppers. The vegetables should be soft.
7. Add potatoes and carrots to the chicken broth. Boil. Salt to taste.
8. Fry the onion in the remaining oil until golden brown.
9. Add the onion to the soup. Cook the soup for about 1-2 minutes. Then add spices and bay leaves.
10. Turn off the fire. Let the soup steep for about 5-10 minutes. Remove bay leaves from soup. Add greens and serve.
Enjoy your meal!