Table of contents:
- Photo of the finished dish
- Step by step recipe with photo
- Important additions to the recipe
Video: Cheeseburger Soup With Minced Meat - Recipe With Photo Step By Step
2023 Author: Catherine Crossman | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:19
Recipe for a simple, hearty soup with a bright taste based on minced meat and processed cheese. Serve with croutons or croutons.
Minced meat - 300 g
Potatoes - 3 pcs.
Bulb onions - 0.5-1 pcs.
Processed cheese - 150 g
Tomato sauce - 2-3 tbsp
Garlic - 1 clove or to taste
Water - about 1 liter
Vegetable oil - for frying
Salt to taste
Peppers to taste
Fresh herbs - for serving
- 78 kcal
- 40 minutes
- 40 minutes
Photo of the finished dish
Step by step recipe with photo
For the minced cheeseburger soup, prepare the ingredients as listed.
It is convenient to cook such a soup in a slow cooker, because you immediately fry and cook in the same dish.
The first step is to fry the chopped onion in vegetable oil, add minced meat to it.
Lightly salt, add, if desired and to taste, ground peppers (black, allspice, etc.), chopped clove of garlic and fry everything together.
Then stir the minced meat with tomato sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes. I have a tomato sauce - adjika with pieces of sweet pepper.
Cut the potatoes into cubes, send them to the minced meat, pour in hot water (or boiling water).
Cook the potatoes over low heat until tender.
In the almost finished soup, you need to add processed cheese in portions.
Stir the cheese until it is completely dissolved.
Serve cheeseburger soup with minced meat and cheese with black or white bread croutons and fresh chopped herbs to taste.
I am very glad that this rich and delicious soup has appeared on my family menu!
Important additions to the recipe
In addition to minced meat, you can use chicken and get chicken burger soup.
- With white bread croutons, it especially resembles the taste of a cheeseburger, but with rye croutons it is also delicious to the fullest.
- If you use processed cheese not just creamy, but with additives (mushrooms, herbs, bacon, etc.), you will get a new version of the soup.
- Do not oversalt! Note that processed cheese is usually already salty.