Table of contents:
- Photo of the finished dish
- Video recipe: Buckwheat puree soup
- Step by step recipe with photos and videos
- Important additions to the recipe
Video: Buckwheat Puree Soup - Recipe With Photos And Videos. How To Make Buckwheat Puree Soup?
2023 Author: Catherine Crossman | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:19
Light, delicate in structure, very satisfying and spicy puree buckwheat soup with mushrooms and vegetables. A dietary, healthy meal for lunch.
Buckwheat - 1 glass
Potatoes - 1 pc.
Onions - 1 pc.
Carrots - 1 pc.
Champignons - 250 g
Thyme, basil - to taste
Salt, pepper - to taste
Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
Water - 1.5-2 l
Glass = 200 ml
- 37 kcal
- 45 minutes
- 15 minutes.
- 1 hour
Photo of the finished dish
Video recipe: Buckwheat puree soup
Step by step recipe with photos and videos
As a lover of buckwheat, I decided to cook the soup with this wonderful cereal. Yes, not a simple soup, but buckwheat puree soup or cream soup, call it what you want. For the process, we will need a blender, with which we will get a smooth, creamy consistency.
Buckwheat puree soup can be safely called dietary. In addition, the dish is suitable for children. If you want to get a more satisfying and high-calorie version of the finished dish, you can do the following. First, add some meat to the recipe and use meat broth. Secondly, ready-made buckwheat cream soup can be served with sour cream or even cream at the last stage of cooking. I think it will be a little fatter and tastier. Well, we are preparing a simple dietary option. Let's take these ingredients.
Cut the onion into half rings.
Cut the carrots into thin quarters.
Put vegetables in a pan with oil and simmer over low heat for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice the washed mushrooms.
Add to vegetables and simmer everything together for another 10 minutes. If the mushrooms start to burn, add a couple of tablespoons of hot water.
Cut the potatoes into small cubes so that they cook faster.
Throw in boiling water along with washed buckwheat.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes until the ingredients are ready. Buckwheat will swell a lot, the soup will thicken noticeably.
Add stewed vegetables with mushrooms to the pan.
Mix and puree with a blender until smooth. Add spices to taste: salt, black pepper, thyme and basil.
Mix again, bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes. After that, you can leave the soup to brew under the lid for 5-10 minutes.
Buckwheat puree soup is ready! Serve hot with bread, croutons or croutons. Enjoy your meal!
Important additions to the recipe
If the mushrooms have been in the refrigerator for a long time and have darkened, they can be peeled by separating the stem. Mine were fresh and light, so I omitted this stage.
- Some of the stewed mushrooms can be left for a beautiful presentation of the dish. You can also serve buckwheat puree soup by decorating it with fresh herbs or croutons on top.
- The amount of water for making the soup depends on your preference. If you like thick mashed soups, a liter and a half will be enough. Also, if suddenly at first you did not take enough liquid, and after puréing the soup seems too thick to you, add hot water and continue cooking.
- It is important to note that buckwheat cream soup thickens a lot if left even in the refrigerator, as buckwheat absorbs a lot of liquid. Therefore, I advise you to serve the dish immediately after cooking or dilute it with the required amount of water when heating.